- SPEAK! 16 June 2018
SPEAK! provides a platform that assist communities to develop and strengthen the skills, instincts, abilities, processes and resources needed to survive, adapt, and thrive in the fast-changing world. We are hosting a capacity-building event on 16 https://datingstatus.com/en/ June 2018. This event theme is titled “Africans in Leadership”. Speak! will invite African leaders, including entrepreneurs, change makers, philanthropists, industry and community leaders to present short talks followed by a Q & A panel discussion that will allow the audience to ask questions about topics presented. The event will conclude with networking drinks and canapes.
Event Objectives: ??
To host a multitude of performances from influencers and experts in a conversation on “Africans in Leadership” that is both engaging and informative. The event will;
- Spread ideas in short, but powerful, talks.
- Create a community of knowledge gathered from talks that are inspired and creative.
Do not miss out on this exciting event. See you all there! Get Tickets here https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/speak-tickets-45924756182
- Africa Skills, Trade and Investment Conference 30 -31 Aug 2018
The Africa Skills, Trade and Investment conference aims to; Provide a platform for multi-stakeholder collaboration in Australia and Africa to close the skills gap and prepare for future work in Africa. The conference will bring together industry experts to https://datingstatus.com/fr/ discuss and aid in finding solutions for;
– Closing the skills gap in Africa.
– Develop pathways for foreign trade investment
– Promote international markets
– Build networks and provide investment opportunities.
– Bring together different businesses’ efforts to address future-oriented skill development in Africa.
– Boost International Education.
– Create a platform for Australian education institutions and international education courses to support skills required for future work in Africa.
– Build a bridge between industry and education.
– The conference will be attended by government corps from both Africa and Australia, Education and skills specialists, Industry experts from innovation, investors, technology and mining industries, Migration agents/lawyers and international education specialists.
Secure your conference seat today https://www.africaskillsconference.com/
- Zimbabwe Investment Forum 30 August 2018
Regions of Africa in partnership with Australia Zimbabwe Business Council (AZBC) is proud to bring you the very first Zimbabwe Investment Forum in WA on 30 August from 4.30-7.30PM at the Novotel Hotel Perth. The Agenda for the forum will be exploring investment opportunities in the new Zimbabwe, how to get your African project funded, and how Africans in the diaspora and emerging investors can tap into the open markets. The forum will feature Speakers including High Profile Executives from the Mining sector both Government & Private, Joint Venture Capitalists and investors in various industries with demonstrated success in Zimbabwe and a Q & A.
Zimbabwe is a vibrant and fast-emerging country open for entrepreneurs and emerging investors to invest in this thriving economy. It emulates the core values that we at Regions of Africa feel strongly about, including focusing on a prosperous Africa for inclusive and sustainable development, as well as Africa as a powerful and influential global partner.
The Zimbabwe Investment Forum will be perfect for professionals, businesses, entrepreneurs, start-ups, Africa/Australian investors and future investors to network and gain in-depth knowledge from the forum’s impressive list of influential speakers.
– Networking canapés
– Come and network with positive influential people
– Grow your investment opportunities
Secure your spot at this never to be missed event https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/zimbabwe-investment-forum-western-australia-tickets-46560747449
To find out more about the forum, visit https://www.africaskillsconference.com/
and more about Australia Zimbabwe Business Council, go to http://azbc.org.au/
- The Africa Gala Ball 31 August 2018
The Africa Gala Ball will act as a celebration of African and Australian culture and provide opportunities to strengthen the bonds between the Australian and African continents in mining, international education, trade & investment, tourism, business and community engagement. As part of Australia-Africa Week, we wish to showcase the marvelous things possible between the partnership of these two esteemed continents. Numerous big names will be in attendance, including international, interstate and local guests. This includes ministers, ambassadors, government corps, high commissioners, TV and radio personalities, local and international media.
All our guests bring the latest of fashion to the red carpet every year, and we can’t wait to see what this year has in store!
Secure your ticket for the Africa Gala Ball https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/africa-gala-ball-2018-tickets-35535623005