1. Who should I contact concerning any service issues?
You can contact any of our suppliers till the transfer date. After the transfer has been completed you should contact Met-Plus. Please visit our Contact Us page for more details.
2. Will there be any interruption or change to my service?
NO. Neither your service nor phone number will change. Both will remain the same. Please refer to our website for details.
3. What happens when I sign up to switch to Met-Plus Telecom?
We will contact your existing telecom provider and request a transfer of your service. We will also send you a welcome pack containing a copy of your contract and informing you about the transfer of your service.
4. Who should I contact if there is a fault on my line?
You can contact Met-Plus for any faults. Our lines are open 24/7. Please visit our website for details.
5. Who will repair the fault?
Our phone line remains a part of the BT Openreach engineers who will repair the fault. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for details.
6. How long will it take to repair a fault?
Our committed time is 72 working hours for standard lines. This is the same time scale offered for rest of our lines. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for details.
7. Does Met-Plus offer any additional maintenance packages?
Yes, there are many packages available – contact our agents for advice. Please feel free to Contact us for detailed information.
8. Does Met-Plus install new lines?
At Mat-Plus we do install new lines. Our call rates are quite affordable and cost effective. Feel free to Contact Us for more information.
9. Can I take my existing phone number with me when I move premises?
If you are travelling within the area covered by your existing telephone exchange, you should be able to take your existing number. Contact Us for further information.
10. What do I do if I am moving premises?
Please contact us a month prior to your move and two weeks at the latest to advise us of details of our movement. Visit our website or feel free to call us for more information.
11. What is a Broadband Service?
Broadband refers to a connection, which transmits large amount of data at a very high speed. Broadband-Internet connections allow surfing or downloading much faster than a dial-up.
12. How can I be sure that I will have the cheapest UK’s tariff?
We guarantee you of the most cost effective and suitable tariff plans. For more information about our pricing system call us.
13. Can Met-Plus transfer my line as I am a residential customer?
Yes at Met-Plus we do offers a residential package for people working at home. If you are a residential customer call us today and get a quote.
14. Does Met-Plus charge connection fee?
Our Connection charges apply to all types of calls, please visit our website for further details.
15. How are calls billed?
All calls are billed in accordance to our rates and calls all listed in our website.
16. Are invoices itemized?
All our calls are itemized on the invoice. Feel free to Contact Us for further information.
17. If I make a payment how soon my payment is acknowledged by Met-Plus Telecom?
Payment can take up to 5 working days to reach us. Debit and Credit Card payments are also accepted. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page to know more.
18. Does Met-Plus install new lines?
Yes we can install new lines. Feel free to Contact Us for more information.
19. What other services does Met-Plus offers?
Met-Plus offers a wide array of network features that can be added to your phone line. Please refer to our Service Packages for details.
20. Will there be any interruption or change to my service?
Your service and phone number will remain the same. No major change will happen. Please refer to our website.