MH MHL HDTV Cable, Micro USB 5-pin/HDMI + USB, 2m€16.25
Standards and Certifications
• MHL 1.0
• Video: 1080p HD
• Audio: 8-channel digital audio, 7.1 surround
• Samsung (Galaxy SII, Galaxy Note 5.3″ and other MHL 5-pin models)
• HTC (EVO, Sensation and other 5-pin MHL models)
• LG (Optimus, Nitro and other 5-pin MHL models)
• Sony (Xperia SX, GX, V and other 5-pin MHL models)
• Other 5-pin MHL devices
• Micro-USB, male 5-pin
• HDMI, male
• USB type A, male (power)
– Micro-USB (5-pin) to HDMI (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
– USB type A to HDMI (0.76 m / 2.5 ft.)
• Weight: 0.04 kg (0.09 lbs.)
• MHL HDTV Cable
MH MHL HDTV Cable, Micro USB 11-pin/HDMI + USB, 2m...€16.25
Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) allows tablets and smartphones to transmit digital audio and video signals via their Micro-USB connector to be viewed on an HDTV.
The Manhattan MHL HDTV Cable enables you to connect an 11-pin MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet (Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Mega, Note 2, Note 3 and future 11-pin MHL devices) to an HDTV, monitor or projector through an HDMI connection. It delivers crystal-clear video up to 1080p resolution and eight-channel digital audio for optimal multimedia enjoyment, and has an additional USB connector to simultaneously power and charge your connected mobile device.*
To use, simply plug the standard USB connector on the MHL HDTV Cable into a USB wall charger which must be capable of powering your device, then connect it to a power source.
Next, connect the HDMI input of the MHL HDTV Cable to your HDTV, monitor or projector. Finally, plug the Micro-USB input into your smartphone or tablet and enjoy.
Not sure if your smartphone supports MHL technology? Follow this link to see for yourself: http://meetmhl.com/DoIHaveMhl.aspx.
* Battery drain may be greater than the charging rate in some devices.