Digitus Passive PoE Cable Kit€10.56
*1x Incoming cable, featuring RJ45 plug, DC jack and RJ45 jack
*1x Outgoing cable for the device, featuring RJ45 plug, DC plug and RJ45 jack
*Suitable for 5.5mm DC plugs
*Connection speed: 10/100 Mbit/s
*Assignment: 1/2/3/6 for data transfer, 4/5/7/8 for power supply
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector 1 Port, 48 V DC...€36.47
Reduce costs by using existing Cat5 cable to provide both power and data.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Power over Ethernet Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af powered device (PD) to a switch.
Reduce Wiring Costs
No need to run AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Preserve Existing Investments
Does your existing LAN switch not support the new IEEE 802.3af PoE standard? Well, don’t let that stop you from realizing the benefits of delivering DC power over the existing Cat5 Ethernet cabling. Use the Model 503389 PoE Injector until you are able to upgrade your LAN switch to a model that supports the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard.
Protect Your Equipment
Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that the products are protected from power problems. The PoE Injector was designed to protect equipment from short circuits (short GRND), current overloads (over 450 mA) and high voltages (voltage exceeding 52 V).
High-Power Ceiling Mount Wireless 300N PoE Access ...€93.49
• Up to 300 Mbps network link speed
• Super long-range indoor Wireless N range extender and universal repeater
• Smoke detector design
• Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
• 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced throughput and coverage
• Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
• Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered device with one PoE (PD) port
• DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
• Supported modes: Access Point, Bridge Point-to-Point, Bridge Point-to-Multi-Point, WDS and Universal Repeater
• Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
• Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
• Easy installation through Web-based user interface
• Firmware upgradeable
• Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
• Three-Year Warranty
8-Port PoE Office Switch 7.3 Watts PoE Ports, Clas...€125.20
Deliver Power over Ethernet to remote devices.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS PoE Office Switch is equipped with eight 10/100 Base-TX Fast Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE). Besides being a versatile network LAN switch, it also provides a Power over Ethernet option that supplies power injection to 802.3af-compliant devices, such as IP phones, wireless access points and network cameras.
Power over Ethernet 802.3af
The PoE Office Switch has eight 10/100 Base-TX ports that support the 802.3af protocol and is designed to inject up to 7.3 Watts per port. Any device that is 802.3af compliant can be attached to the switch, and no additional power will be required to support the attached device. This eliminates the time and expense of electrical power rewiring, and minimizes the clutter of power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. For devices that are not 802.3af compliant, use the PoE Splitter* to send power through the Ethernet cabling to your older wireless access points or network cameras.
Besides providing 802.3af Power over Ethernet functionality, the PoE Office Switch has some very impressive features as a switch. For starters, the auto features of this switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle free. No configuration is required. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables for connection to another switch or hub. Auto-Negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
8-Port Rackmount PoE Midspan 15.4 Watts, Class 3 I...€247.11
Deliver Power over Ethernet to remote devices.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS PoE Midspan converts standard 110-240 VAC power into low-voltage DC that runs over existing LAN cabling (Cat5 or better) to power up 802.3af compliant network equipment. This PoE Midspan features eight integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports capable of supplying up 15.4 Watts of power per port. By adding this PoE Midspan to existing network LANs, installing networking products such as IP phones, wireless access points and network cameras becomes much easier.
The PoE Midspan is rackmountable, so adding it to a 19-inch network rack or cabinet is a straightforward process. Once placed in a rack, delivering power and data to the other 802.3af-compliant networking devices simply becomes a Plug and Play solution, using standard Cat5 or better Ethernet cables. Installation of network equipment is no longer confined to locations with available power outlets, and bulky AC power adapters are not required.
To take full advantage of the PoE Midspan, install several of them to provide a central power source to the entire network LAN infrastructure. Connect the PoE Midspans to an uninterruptible power supply (UPS)* for guaranteed power in case of unforeseen emergencies. This ensures continuous operation during power failures and also eliminates the time and cost of installing separate power cabling and providing a dedicated UPS for individual terminals and networking devices.
No need to replace existing network LAN switches in order to deploy Power over Ethernet compliant products. Simply install the PoE Midspan between your existing LAN switches and the new 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet products, and you can enjoy the benefits of PoE while preserving the investment you’ve made on your existing networking equipment.
Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point – **L...€323.64
- Up to 300 Mbps network link speed
- Complies with 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
- Industrial-grade IP 67 housing for optimal protection against dust and water
- Withstands wind speeds of up to 120 km/h (75 mph)
- 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced throughput and coverage
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered device with one PoE (PD) port
- Integrated RADIUS authentication server for 16 wireless clients
- DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
- Supported modes: Access Point, Bridge Point-to-Point, Bridge Point-to-Multi-Point, WDS and Universal Repeater
- Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
- Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
- Easy installation through Web-based user interface
- Firmware upgradeable
- Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
- Three-Year Warranty